Monday 15 March 2010

Textual Research & Planning

For my research and planning i will be looking and three different horror trailers from to pick out conventions which i will use as guidance to my final horror trailer. I will also look at two different posters and magazine covers and analyse them individually. 

Trailers

I am going to look at three trailers from Fast and the Furious 4, Freddy Vs Jason and Seed of Chucky. for the creation of my teaser trailer i will produce a questionnaire that i will give to different people to find out want they think a horror trailer should be like etc. i will also produce a script and a story board which i will use for the making of my teaser trailer.

Magazine Cover

As with the trailers i will again look at 2 different film magazine covers from Empire. I am going to look at the conventions used for the designing and laying out and then i will create my own magazine front cover for my horror film.

Poster

I will also analyse two horror posters. I will be looking at how they are a designed and structured so that i will be able to produce one for my horror trailer that i will use as my final product.

Website

Finally i will create a website homepage for my horror film. to make sure that i do a good home cover i will look at how major films have done their website home-pages and from there i will create a unique one for my horror film.


No comments:

Post a Comment